Logo Design BriefsUpon indicating your desire to work with us, you’ll be sent a Logo Design Brief form to fill up for us to understand your requirements better. However, please note that we will only start working on your logo design drafts upon receipt of your initial deposit.
Expect your first drafts of up to 5 designs in under 5 working days. If in an unlikely event that you do not like any of the designs, our logo designers will go back to the drawing board again.
Once we know what design draft you have selected, and you have emailed your design changes to us if any, the designers get to work again. We have a dedicated work schedule. No matter how big or small the changes you require are, you will receive your revised designs in 3 business days.
Upon confirmation of the design you like, we’ll proceed to compile the files for release. At this point, if there is any remaining balance, it needs to be paid before we release the files. Please give us up to 3 days to compile and release the files.
Release of Logo Files
Once we receive the final payment, the spanking new logo design files will be released to you in the following format:
- EPS file – This is your master file. It is editable in Adobe Illustrator and it is a vector file which means it can be re-sized without loss of quality. This is the file type that will be requested by most professionals.
- PSD file – This is just an export from the EPS file and is not editable. This file can be opened in Adobe Photoshop and has a transparent background.
- PNG file – This file also has a transparent background but does not require any specialist software to open it.
- TIF file – This file is in CMYK colour for lithographic printing. This file may look a different colour to the other file types but don’t worry. This is just because your monitor cannot properly display CMYK colour.
- JPG files You will receive 4 different JPG files. JPG files can be opened on any computer and are for home/office use. You can import these files into Microsoft applications like Word and PowerPoint. You receive 3 different size JPG files as they do not re-size well. You also receive a greyscale JPG file, this is for Trademark registration.
- TXT file – This is a short document containing the font and colour information for your new logo.